13.7.12

so I did a new look today, mostly just messing around thinking of random special fx looks to do. and I'm really kicking myself in the ass because it turned out great and i didn't film it. I did do one of those short little step by step picture tutorials though just because they're so easy to do and this look took way to long to film. I guess I'll just wait to see what feedback I get on the look and if its good ill redo it as a video tutorial for everyone closer to Halloween time. hope everyone is doing well, should be posting more stuff this week while I have so much free time xxo

3 comments:

  1. I looove your blog and tutorials! You're seriously so amazing! Do you know when you are going to be posting new Halloween videos??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the step by step picture tutorial? I love this look! You are SO amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete