10.10.11

BRAAAAIIINNNZZZ


So I made a new tutorial today for fake brains which I pretty much ripped off of jazzybabycakes on youtube for using oatmeal because I could'nt think of any other inexpensive way to do it, but I made sure to add my own little twists to it and I actually really like this look for a halloween zombie look, it definitely is disgusting enough that I'd wear it, and also bonus gross points to anyone willing to wear oatmeal on their face for halloween. That's all I will be doing for this week because I gottaaa work like a muthafuckkaaaa early in the mornings Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this. I have not yet had the pleasure to it but I plan to this year. Thank you for this and all the other stuff you do. It really helps those who attempt to be creative and just create disaster! ;)

    ReplyDelete